1. Scope These Terms and Conditions apply to all services, events and products supplied by Chain Events Ltd ('the Products').
2. Acceptance of Order No contract will subsist between us for the sale by us to you of any Product unless we accept your order. Other than as set out in paragraph 10, that acceptance will occur when we supply the Product to you, notwithstanding any prior communications between us. We reserve the right to require a written order form from you before accepting your order.
3. Pricing and Taxes All prices are subject to change without prior notice. However, we endeavour to regularly update all publicly available sources of price information to ensure that you have accurate information available to you when you order. The description and price of goods will be confirmed in our despatch note and/or invoice.
4. Payment For online sales, payment is due at time of order. For approved account Holders, our invoices are due for payment 30 days from their date. We reserve the right to charge for costs and expenses incurred in recovering late payments, and to charge interest on overdue amounts at the rate in force pursuant to the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 as at the due date.
5. Delivery Where relevant, Products are delivered using second class post, unless otherwise stated. We aim to despatch within 3 working days of receiving your order, but we cannot guarantee the availability of any Product and some Products may therefore take longer to despatch. We will advise if there is likely to be a delay of more than 7 days in dispatching your order. All costs and delivery details will be provided in the despatch note and/or invoice.
6. Refunds We will refund the price that you paid for any Product which is unsuitable for your needs if it is returned to us in its original condition within 28 days from the date of invoice. The refund will be made to you on our receipt of the Product in its original condition. If the Product is returned because we sent it to you in error or because it is faulty, we will also refund any delivery charge which you have paid to us and any reasonable delivery cost incurred by you in returning the Product to us. In any other situation you will be responsible for the delivery costs of returning the Product to us. For your own protection, we recommend that you use a recorded or receipted delivery service when returning any Product to us, so that you have proof of return. Please note that we will not refund any priority, express or courier element of any delivery charge.
7. Right to Cancel By law, you have the right to cancel your purchase within seven working days of the day after the date on which you receive the Product. This applies both to the provision of all our Product services, including Consultancy, Events, Publications and any other related services. On receipt of the Product in its original condition we will refund to you the price that you paid for the Product. Please note our policy on refunding delivery charges, as set out in paragraph 6 above.
8. Data Protection We may use personal information which we hold about you to provide our products and services to you, for credit control and market research purposes and to inform you about our products and services which we believe may be of interest to you. Chain Events (North East) Ltd will not pass, disclose, rent or sell your personal information to any third party without your prior written consent. If you do not wish to receive information from us, please email us or write to Chain Events (North East) Ltd, Todd Hill Farm, Moorside, Consett, Co. Durham, DH8 8EX.
9. Special Trading Terms Any supply to a Corporate Company, bookseller, wholesaler or other agency of distributor under favourable trading terms will be subject to a separate supply agreement negotiated with that organisation.
10. Changes We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
11. Governing Law and Jurisdiction Contracts for the supply of Products between us will be concluded in the English language, shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.